Wednesday, January 2, 2008

College , again. Tooot

Ahh Yes, im back in nilai. College has started. Today i had my first class for this Sem. Electrical Measurement. All together im taking all these 4 subjects as written below. AND IM GONNA DIE


a) Engineering Mathematics 3
b) Engineering Drawing
c) Electrical Calculations
d) Circuit Theory 2

Well, to be frank. I miss studying in college. The privacy i get.
Alone in the room and the world is just mine. Despite that, I do really miss home. I miss my Parents, siblings, Yasmin, friends, everything. I miss home. But this is what i have to do now. I need to concentrate and score.


Okay, I bought this diary.
New years Resolution ; Keep track on everything. From activities to money.

And guess what, im too lazy to write. It happens all the time. Oh yeah, i just finished watching Nanny diaries. Quite a good movie. Scarletttoooo. The movie did make me think about life. What to be, What i want to be and stuffs. Its just, weird seeing all the people there live very very differently from us here. Scarlett acts well in the movie, as a nanny. She takes care of a boy who has everything but love from his own parents. And sorry, im lazy to blaaab about the movie here. Plus its late. Im gonna go off to Lalaland now. Gooordnight


Oh yea, say hello to Scarlett Johansson.

No comments: