Saturday, January 26, 2008

When i decided to make a blog, i told myself that i do not want my blog to be too personal. I didnt want my blog to be like, a diary. Well, to be honest, I myself dont feel good right now. Because of certain things. No, I meant because of everything. Its funny when you think that life is really unfair, treating you like a toy whatsoever but then when you look back and consider about other unlucky people on planet earth(lets say kids that dont have anything to eat), you feel like life is just ooooookay. I read this one statement somewhere;

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
it goes on
.


Damn right its true. It goes on and on. And it sucks because at the end of the day you'll realized that life is too short.

I feel like crap. Lets talk about something more useful.

Ha! I read the paper today. Tadaaa,
Guess what.

Ashley Cole is a cheater! wow?

Okay i dont want to talk about him.

Mhmm
mmMhmm
mmmhmmm
MmhmMmhmmm

Actually i dont want to talk about anything right now. Cause i dont feel that good and definitely im not in the mood. Sigh.

Oh yeah, save planet Earth please. Reuse and recycle anything you can. I dont want my grandchildren to live with oxygen masks stuck on their faces 24/7.



No comments: