Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dear asshole.

It's amazing how some people affect you. Even more amazing when you flip the newspaper and all you can understand is ; The government says that this guy who happens to be such an affection to a hell lot of people penetrated another guy's anus.

Oh, save me.

Sometimes i sit and wonder ; Why the hell are we here. What are we doing here. Who owns this jack. Where are we heading. And bla bla bla bla bla. No one could give me the exact answer.

So i decided put these questions away. I do not want to start thinking and mess my head about this. Lets be happy. Happiness of course, does not only come in 1 package. It comes from different sources and variety ways. So for start, i am going to put up this giant art i made on my wall. Written ;

I AM MR HAPPY. BE HAPPY
BECAUSE
AGAIN,
I AM
MR
HAPPY

cheers ; i am not so sober myself.

No comments: